Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 6 - Let's Make A Storyboard

Some times I think I get more behind every day.  I'm trying to catch up, but seem to have trouble getting there.

Day 6 was storyboard.  Day 5, uh, eluded me.  I just am too boring to have a routine, I think.  Or to intimidated to show myself.  Probably a little of both, I suppose.

Here is my first storyboard which is actually more of a collage.


I do love hydrangeas.  I love the colors.  I love the textures.  I love the different types of leaves.  I love how they change from day to day.  I love that there are so many different kinds.  I love that I can't determine a favorite.  

I have more photos of hydrangeas than anything.  So that's what I used.  I am going to do a few more to get the practice.  Maybe I can figure out a cohesive line to actually make a storyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment