Saturday, October 12, 2013
I was honored to be nominated for a Sunshine Award for my blog by Sarah Huizenga the owner of Paisley Rain Boots. I really enjoy reading her blog and her photos are awesome.
Sarah posted these questions for me to answer:
Here are my 10 questions for you:
1. Favorite Movie? "Singing in the Rain" Even as a kid, if I saw in the TV Guide it was going to be on tv, I'd tell my mom I was sick so I could stay home so I could watch.
2. What are you reading right now? It can be a magazine :) "Hawaii: The Big Island Revealed" We're going next month and I'm looking for the best things to see there!
3. Sweet Potatoes or Russet Potatoes? Sweet
4. Honey or Sugar? Although I love Honey, I have to go with Sugar.
5. Favorite Weekend Activity? Driving and taking photos.
6. What decade would you most liked to have lived in? I like where I am now. The 70's were so fun - just after the hippies of the 60's. Great music, just out of High School & College, on my own for the 1st time. It was great.
7. Makeup or a la natural? Unfortunately, it's mostly a la natural most of the time now. When I wear it now, it just melts off!
8. Tea or Coffee? COFFEE
9. Sweet or Salty? Sweet, always, darn it.
10. Thing that you are most proud of accomplishing this year? I have to say building our house. I love it. It was a frustrating process, but I'm so pleased with the result.
Thank you Sarah for the nomination. I really appreciate it. I'm so happy you liked my blog. I wanted to document the process and it worked well.
I don't read many blogs. I'm sorry, but I don't have anyone to nominate.