Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 27 - It Begins With You

Today's mission was to put myself first at least once this week.  I had already done that, so I was a step ahead.  Next was taking a photo of how we had done it.  I had bought a bouquet of flowers because they were so pretty in the store.  They made me feel good.

I lightened the photo, added a texture, added text and made a frame after feathering the photo.  I like how it looks.  I don't have any great spots to get good light, so I placed the vase close to the kitchen window.  Here's the result:


Looks like the frame should have been a little bit darker.  

I skipped days 25 and 26.  Self portrait was the theme.  I'm not comfortable with my photos of myself, so I will work on it and hopefully, do it later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment