Monday, June 17, 2013

Tar Paper. Yes!

Only have one photo from Friday night to share.  I took a couple from inside, but you still can't tell much.  The good news is that all of the supporting 2x4's inside have been removed. Now it doesn't look like a big ol' spider web.  


It's nice to have the tar paper on; it means the roof is not far behind.  They also were getting the house wrapped.  All of the windows except one, have been installed.

Mimi and I will go up this afternoon to see what happened on Saturday and today.  

I have been trying to think of what I'm going to do for landscaping.  I have been looking at magazines, books, other yards, nurseries.  There is so much to do and I have so many ideas.  Putting them into action and paying for what I want...we'll have to work on that I think.  

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment