Thursday, August 15, 2013

Let There Be Painted Trim

I was a little deflated today when I went to the house and didn't see any changes.  However, when I was on my way out, I noticed it.  The trim was painted!  I didn't realize the trim color was so close to the board they used.  I'll try to show the before and after.

   Before
 
   After

    Before

    After

   Front Porch

     Back bedroom
 
    Shop/garage door   
 
    West side of house
 
     Front entry tile
 
     Master bath tile
 
     Jack & Jill bath tile
 
 
I have not had time to perfect my use of this Win 8 version of blogger.  I apologize.  It's making me crazy.  I spend way too much time on it and it only gets worse! 
 
I just want to move into our house and have time to do better.
 
I will be "glad" when all of this is done!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment